Wednesday, December 29, 2010

CHANEL Bronzer powder/cream!

Helllooooo! Now finally I have tons of things to write about and to recommend you guys! First of all, I'll have to say winter can make you look really pale some times, sorry not me hahaha! After I bought this amazing CHANEL bronzer I can't wait to do my makeup every day! It really makes a huge difference! It's very soft but totally makes the tanned effect pop out!!! I know I know.... It's a little pricey (35 euros), but If you ever have an extra money and want to buy a high quality bronzer I recommend this one!! Bisous!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!!
    I would love to try this product! I have read great reviews about it and besides, I love Chanel makeup products so much!
    Lots of love from a new follower here,
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete